For Your Eyes Only - Secret Pinterest Boards


d-foreverserenity.blogspot.com

I'm tickled with inquiring laughter (is there such a thing?!) because of what happened when I opened my Pinterest Site today.  I saw a link that told me that I can create a "secret board", for me alone, or I can also include specific friends to view it...only for me and those I choose!  I clicked on the link just to see what would happened.  It took me to my site where all my boards are and opened up a new box ready for me to add anything of secret - begin stage whisper {that only I can see, if I so choose}end stage whisper!

Now I'm thinking to myself what could I possibly put up there that I don't want anyone else to see?  Hmmmm......I left it blank because at the moment, nothing right now!  But then can't the people at Pinterest see what I want to keep secret, so would that NOT be a secret board then?!  Aw well, it's Friday, I'm not in the mood to do critical thinking, so I'm leaving that alone!

Well, this makes for more interesting  Pins on Pinterest!

Comments