Musical Obsession - Say a Little Prayer For You

It's Monday, I know dear readers,  it's not the usual day for my Musical Obsession, but I thought I would begin the week on a note of uplifting spirits and not in the "Oh no it's MONDAY..." kinda of blues! This song I've always loved and grew to love it even more when it was performed in the movie My Best Friend's Wedding with one of my favorite actresses, Julia Roberts!

I'm going to link the actual scene from the movie from a youtube.com upload because watching it puts a big ole smile on my face and makes me giddy with happiness!  Yes, I said that!lol!

Then I'll link the song itself from the original singer, the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin.  Such a gorgeous voice, and she still is!  Aretha is and will always be one of the purest voices I've ever heard! Have a wonderful, feel-good Monday!












Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments