Annual Mammogram - checking the "Girls" out!

As part of this year's Resolution for myself, health and wellness continue to be a part of my goals. Making sure to schedule the various doctors appointments and following up on each of them can be a daunting task; however, this can be kept under control with care and focus!

Would you believe I missed my annual mammogram last year? I did! So this is why my first scheduled appointment for this year was to have the girls checked! It is one of the most painful checkups for women! We are literally held hostage, squashed and mauled all in the name of good health! It is not the most pleasant experience dear readers, but a necessary part of any woman's wellness routine!

Don't forget to have yours done, or if you're a male reading this, remind the women in your life to get theirs done so as to be on track with their wellness care!


Comments