Blog Updates

d-foreverserenity.com
Time sure doesn't wait on me!
I've been busy dear readers, coping with life offline and playing catch up with not just my blogs, but other blogs I love to read.  I've even been too busy to frolic on Facebook!  Sometimes that is just how it is. It is impossible to focus on all the interests I have in a given day!

I'm coping though!  In the meantime, take a looksee at a few of my blog pages I've updated recently.  It's been a while since I've updated Eats! or my love of Magazines, and no, they're not updated yet, but I will get around to it soon!

I don't like just writing fluff on my blogs, so when I can't get to sit and really write a good article that I'm happy with, there will be delays of 3-4 days of downtime! I realized that you might drift off elsewhere, however, I do hope you come back again to see what's new!  I have quite a lot of content to jot down and post. Plus I'm working on a new story for my Poetry/Fiction Writing blog, serenitybeginnersprose, exciting!

In the mean time dear readers, I do hope you're having a great year so far and that things are progressing with the goals you have set for yourself this new year?!  Remember with everything that goes on in your life, don't give up on you, and love yourself! You deserve every happiness and blessings that comes your way!  Remember our mantra, "I have faith in the infinite wisdom of God. I claim all that God assures and trust in His enduring wisdom".

Comments