Musical Obsession - Paul McCartney & Wings - Band on the Run

It has been a while since I featured songs I love on my Musical Obsession series hasn't it dear readers?  Well, I've been having a lot of fun catching up on music I have loved for a long time, and listening to new music from Artistes all over the world!

I have Google Play on my phone and love going to it to listen to my Play List and to get FREE MUSIC!!!! Just download the APP and you will have Free Song of the Day on it where you can listen to the free song of the day and if you like it, you can download it at no charge!

One such songs that I recently downloaded is by Paul McCartney & Wings, Band on the Run from their Album of the same name!  You can read more about the Album here!  I've posted the link below for the actual song . I'm not sure if the song is still free, hopefully it is!  I will also find it on You Tube and post here for your listening pleasure! I love Paul McCartney, don't you?!


Check out "Band On The Run"








The music uploaded from youtube.com is use only for comparison.   I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com, and also go to Google Play from your phone, or online.





Comments