Maybe it's my Peri-menopause...?

d-foreverserenity.com
Note to Self!
I want to run away. There, I've said it! I have been feeling like that lately dear readers. So much so that I just don't want to face any kind of my reality right now! That includes, work, hobbies, my beloved family...I'm just in a bum of a mood!

It's been happening again, those hot flashes...ugh! I wake up in sweats...double ugh...although hubby has the AC going 24/7...it feels like it because I'm always whining about being cold!!!!! ~sigh...yes, see what I mean...I want to run away!

I'm exercising, and that is helping my mood-swings.  Although last week I only worked out twice! Maybe that's it!!!!!   I've been to the doctor, so I'm not out of control, just don't give me any medication...not taking any.  No seriously though, if your doctor prescribed medication for you to take because of your own personal health issues, please DO take them.  Your doctor is there to help you.  I don't need any at all, meds that is, at least, not yet!  I am monitoring myself, and at my next check up, we'll see where I go from there.  But, as long as I continue to exercise and eat within moderation of all the chocolates, and not so bad junk food (is there such a thing?) that I like, I'll be fine!

What makes me want to run away...which by the way, is never the answer for anything!  I'm always the one to gently admonish anyone I hear talk this way...so don't do it - EVER!  I'm running on a tangent again...keep up with me! There is a lot of personal stuff going on right now.  I can't go into them as much as I want to.  However, I'm going to go do the next best thing that will clear the fog from my brain and get me in a better mood...EXERCISE!!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better mood-free day and I'll write one of those brilliant articles you love to read!  

Comments

  1. There is lot of articles on the web about this. But I like yours more, although i found one that’s more descriptive.keep on posting
    ----
    Thasin
    Bio identical hormones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tahsin! It was quite a rough time. I will take a look at your link! Thx for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!