Musical Obsession - Estelle - Do My Thing feat. Janelle Monáe [Audio]

You know how it is dear readers, there are times no matter what's going on in life, yours or others around you, you have just got to do your thing! or as we say in Jamaica, "Tek kar a yu"! (Take care of you)

I'm loving beautiful Estelle's collab with the gorgeous Janelle Monae!

Estelle's album All of Me is her third one.  Did you know that it was released first in Ireland, then in the United States, and last but not least, in her birth country, The United Kingdom?!  My favorite songs on this album are Love the way we Used to; Break My Heart - a bit of dialogue at the beginning (not the only song where she does this, but it works); Back to Love; and of course, Do My Thing!


It's Friday, TGIF. Time to kick back and get ready for the weekend, or just get up and dance!





The music uploaded from youtube.com is use only for comparison.   I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com, and also go to any of your musical online sources for downloads.

Comments