Your Moniker, to share, or not to share

http://www.clipartlord.com/free-animated-e-t-clip-art/


A good way to share some information about yourself, if you're asked to do so; or if you just want to do it for no reason (say you might just be bored!) is easily done by using the letters of your name or moniker. I decided I wanted to do it. So I sat down to see what I would come up with. Now, I decided to use my moniker, Foreverserenity, and not my given name Donna. Why not give myself a challenge eh?!  It was slightly difficult but not too hard. I never realized how many letters were repeated in my moniker!



F – faithful – lover, friend, child of God 

O – organized - most of the times anyway!

R – rose-colored lenses – I like to give second, third, fourth...chances..plus looking at life on the up-side!

E – energy – sometimes I’m boundless – sometimes I  S
                                                                                                     A
                                                                                                           G   
                                           
V -  vent – I do this when I'm angry, or upset. Which may include bouts of crying - you should try it, it’s good for the soul

E – entertaining -  what's life without a little bit of fun!


R – reasons keep me in line

S – sincere, kind and loving

E – earnest – about many things

R – respectful, reliable, robust

E – emotional eater – still learning to tow the line, curbing the monster within

N – nice, neutral, naughty – a girl’s gotta be sometimes

I – interested – in so many different things

T – thoughtful, I try to be 

Y – youthful, no matter how old I am – always in spirit, in thought, and in deed

Along with being a wife, a mother of three,  a grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin, friend…..and a daughter although my parents are deceased.  I think it’s always interesting to see beyond the words that are being written and look into the heart of someone. Perhaps I'm still a tad too idealistic or maybe I do need to take those “rose-colored” lenses off!LOL….but that’s just who I am.

How about you my dear readers…what can you come up with?

Comments

  1. This was a really good idea for a blog post. Looks like you wear many different hats though in the family. Busy woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcia! Yes, so busy at times!lol! In our role as mom, we often are! Thx for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!