31 Days of Blogging Challenge - Awesomeness

d-foreverserenity.com
Bring it!
I try to blog everyday, I DO TRY! Sometimes I do blog often, other times I don't. It's just depending on how busy I am. To be honest some days I blog on the fly - if there's such a thing....then again, there is because it's what I do!lol!

There are a couple of bloggers I follow and try to read as often as possible.  One of these bloggers, Luvvie from the blog, Awesomely Luvvie, happens to be not just funny and naturally awesome in her own unique way, you can't but love her! Recently, she challenged her readers, and anyone else who wants to come on board, to a writing challenge! What is the challenge you may wonder my dear readers?  Ahem, I know, you've already figured it out from my title...you're so smart! 

In her latest article yesterday, Luvvie handed out this request  #31WriteNow, a promise to write on our individual blogs for all the 31 days of August!!!!   There are no particular requirements, other than you write your article, share it, and use the hash tag, #31WriteNow when you share your blog! You can write about anything you want, no word count, no rules....um...apart from the ones that your site will impose on you for nudity and such, I'm sure! 

I've done several challenges in the past, the 21 Day Meditation challenge with Deepak Chopra - which went bust because I just couldn't do it everyday; The Sleep Challenge;  the unofficial challenge of keeping a daily log of my running; what I wear in a week challenge then I got the idea to start my fashion blog; and when I challenged myself to a write a new article for 30 days in April; and recently I participated in a fitness quest with the folks at Beyond Black & White!  You can get creative with your blog after all!

Being the writer of three blogs...I've thought of a strategy that will include all three of my blogs in this challenge, with this being where my main post will be!  And no, I'm not telling, you're just going to have to come back and read with me - everyday!  
So, this will be my first article towards that goal. I accept this #31WriteNow challenge!  Bring it!

Comments