Happy September & Blogging Break

www.d-foreverserenity.com

"Try to remember the kind of September, when the grass was green and oh so yellow.....Try to remember, and if you remember, just follow, follow, along......"

~ Harry Belafonte~


I love that song from Harry Belafonte!  Love Harry being a fellow Jamaican and all, his acting, activism, gorgeous voice & face too! So my dear readers as the time passes on and another month is on top of us, welcome to September!  A lot of people will begin new things in their lives, and some will continue on as usual!  

I do have a lot of things on my plate right now, some of them need my full attention.  I also have some thinking to do, as to where my blog will be going and what I dream of it being.  I will take a break from blogging on Foreverserenity for the month of September.  Don't worry, it doesn't mean I won't be around, because I will be tending to my fashion blog and hopefully will share future collaborations that I am looking forward to!  

In the mean time, don't stop visiting, read on! Read with me, when you're feeling blue, find one of my motivating articles, or poems, or listen to my musical obsession series of songs! 

Until next time my dear readers, be well!



Comments

  1. LOVE that song by Harry Belafonte--I remember listening to it when I was young. Donna--don't stay way too long but enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Marcia! It is a great song! I didn't want to wait too long to reply to you! And no, not too long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!