Fitness Wednesdays: When to replace your running shoes

As someone who loves to run, since I began three years ago, one of the things that I notice gets the most wear and tear are my sneakers. I've written a couple of articles about this, here and here.  I think it is so very important for you to have good sneakers to workout in, and they must, MUST fit your feet well. Otherwise, you won't be a happy-camper when you workout.  With that in mind, I wanted to share with you a great article by Andrea Updyke about knowing when to replace  your sneakers below.


www.d-foreverserenity.com


According to the article we should replace our sneakers after going 300 to 500 miles! I am no marathon runner. However, by the time I've jogged, ran, skipped, work out in any given activities I do to keep myself fit, I usually have done that much by the year is over!lol! How about you dear readers, do you feel the same way?

The article also mentions that the inside cushions are the first to go. I agree with that too because, isn't that where you get your most support?  If this is gone, definitely time for a new pair. They suggest switinch out your sneakers. Which means, yes, having an extra pair is important. I think that's a great idea. The thing though is to make sure both pairs are a great fit! Go read the article below to see more tips.  Fill me in on what you have been working on lately, anything new?  Stay tune to this space to see what I am up to!  Now, go have a great workout!


http://blog.famousfootwear.com/2013/03/how-to-know-when-to-replace-your-running-shoes/

Comments