Musical Obsession Series: Happy & Ellen DeGeneres at the Oscars

It's Friday dear readers! Thank. God. It's. FRIDAY!  Yes! Uh uh..I'm shouting w/those exclamation marks, but at least it's not in all caps!lol! So I'm saving your eyes.... ~smile~.  Today's final re-post for this week will be my Musical Obsession Series and the song that I've written about twice, Happy.  I. love. that. song.  I dance to it even when I'm in the car, it does what the title says, it makes me happy.  My Amanda loves it, and even my usually reserved son was caught humming it!

Here's a link to the article I did, and for your information, this is the second re-post about this song.  Hey, it's Friday, turn that frown upside down and get up and dance to Happy. The Oscars are on this weekend with host Ellen DeGeneres (love her), can't wait to see what she gets up to and if Lupita will finally come out on top!  Will you watch it?  
Ellen DeGeneres in article on abc.com, article by Luchina Fisher
Andrew Eccles/ABC


Without further ado my readers,  click this link for the article repost, here's Happy by Pharrell Williams. Remember you can watch the video on You Tube, and catch the latest version of this song because Pharrell is constantly putting up newer versions.






Comments