Blog Update

It has been a while since I posted any music articles.   I promise you I will get it together. Baby steps are turning into toddler size steps, to adult ones! It would be great to just have myself to focus on, but I don't. And even focusing on me alone is a tall order because of all the stuff that has been going on...it's been quite a bumpy ride! I am forcing myself to make time for my writing, not because it is a chore, but because I love doing this.  This is what I want to keep on doing, and I'm going to give it my full attention to make it a reality.

I shared some time ago that I plan on changing the look of my blogs. I have 3 blogs..three!  That's a lot to keep up.  I wanted to get rid of one or two, then I realize that I would like to keep them all.  Each blog serves a different purpose, and I have plans that will include all, so that's it for now.  Until then my dear readers, I hope you will forgive the links that do not open and the haphazard looks that occurs at times.  I like being a Google-ite..so I'll probably stay w/Blogger, though I'm swaying in other directions...we'll see!

Amanda & Me(Googler...Google-ite...I come up w/these pseudonyms - no bad intentions there Google!)  So if you read my fashion blog Fabulously Curvy, you'll see that I will be attending a special event tomorrow evening.  It's late and I'm going off to bed. My Amanda gave me a light blow out and straightened my curls...she can be such a gem when she wants to!lol! 

Somehow this write up turned into a Blog update....and not about musical obsession!lol! I've been obsessing over Jill Scott's and Megan Hilty's music, I shared that info in my last write up.  I will share my favorite of their songs soon. Til next time my dear readers. Happy TGIF!

Comments

  1. How on earth do you manage three blogs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about your event!!

    Have fun.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia, it's not an easy fete!lol! I've had one gone by the wayside at times...my poetry blog..I tend to write my poems when I get really inspired or emotional!lol!Thx for reading w/me @menopausal mama.

    Kelly, I have a lot a writing to do! It was fantastic meeting women (and some men) who are so creative and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!