Must Haves, Rainbow Braid Bands

Do you know what a loom is dear reader?  What about rubber bands...not the regular bands, those colorful little bands that are mini (aka tiny) and made for use on the loom I mentioned. If you have kids in your circle, you probably know what I'm talking about.  We first learned about the mini rubber bands & looms because of Amanda when we saw them everywhere and she had to have them.  She also put them on her wish list for Christmas. Two things I didn't like about the bands I bought in the stores, they were always the same colors...red, blue, white, yellow, green....the usual primary color-family.  Secondly, they popped too easily!

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to receive a set of bands and a loom from a brand called Rainbow Braid.  We were excited when the first package arrived. I was amazed at the cornucopia of vibrant colors that emerged from the box when I opened it.  Red, green, pink, yellow, blue, even silver and....gold?!!!  7200 rubber bands!!! Impressive to say the least.  We hadn't received the loom yet, but that didn't stop Amanda from diving in looking at the colors, opening the packets and putting the bands on her finger, like they were jewelry!lol!  

Two days later we received the loom. A set of rubber bands and a hook were also inside the box.  First impression, it looked like a miniature laboratory set.  It could be pulled apart and switched around, unlike the looms we were used to which was a big plus!  

It didn't take Amanda long to start creating.  So far she has designed a bracelet for me, and a bracelet with attached ring for herself.  Her next creation will be a ring for me, and a necklace too!  

We love these bands because of their quality; they don't smell and they do not rub off on your clothing.   We absolutely love the variety in the choice of colors.  They are fun to have!  Do follow this link to see more designs and check out what else Rainbow Braid has to offer: http://shop.rainbowbraid.com.



d-foreverserenity.com

Note: I was asked to review the Rainbow Braid Bands and share my review in an article on my blog.   No cash was exchanged.  I received the Rainbow Braid Bands and the Rainbow Loom to assist me in writing my review.

















Comments