Repost: Me 'n My 'Fro: On Being Natural - How it began ~ Fabulously Curvy

When I began sharing photos of my hair and started my Me 'n My 'Fro tagline, it began here on my lifestyle blog. Then I switched it over to my fashion blog, Fabulously Curvy.  To continue with re-post week (which got hijacked & delayed by my attention being drawn elsewhere) as I mentioned to my curvy divas dear readers, and today I'm doing a "full circle" re-posting an article I wrote on fabulously curvy!

I wanted to share again with you dear readers, how my hair journey began.  I'm glad that my two daughters also are enjoying their natural hair journeys.  It's been a long road of acceptance and learning how to care for and wear our hair as is popularly referred to as "natural".

Visit the link at the end and "hear" how and why I began my natural hair journey!



Me with a curly twist out, my red is darker these days!


My youngest, Amanda rocking her curly natural!


Me 'n My 'Fro: On Being Natural - How it began ~ Fabulously Curvy

Comments