A Re-post: Operation Motivation: Stay Focus, Being Motivated,...

Hello again my dear readers.  I hope your Thanksgiving break was fun for you and family, and friends. We had a blast my family and I.  I will post pictures when I begin to post new articles.  In the meantime the article I am reposting is one of my favorite.  I know, I do like all of my articles!lol!

When I published this article, there was a discussion on Twitter that I had the cheekiness to get involved with, promoting it!  I hope you will like what you read.  Now the trick is, this is a link to a link for the original article, almost like a scavenger's hunt, but a mini one!


FOREVERSERENITY: Operation Motivation: Stay Focus, Being Motivated,...: There are times when I don't post any new articles because I can't get a moment to really sit and write.  I like writing good artic...

Comments