Musical Obsession: 2015 Grammys - Katy Perry's Prism Nominated

Last year I shared with you Google Play give-a-way for Katy Perry's Prism album dear readers.  Do you remember? I've been listening to my downloaded music, rocking out in the car, at home, when I'm running...Prism just totally rocks!

I'm even more stoked because Prism is one of the Grammy nominated albums for Best Pop vocal Album of the year. Like YES!!!! I'm planning to tune in and watch the Grammy's on Sunday, February 8th. 

Sam Smith's In the Lonely Hour, Ed Sheeran's X and Miley Cyrus' Bangerz are also nominated. I think Miley did an outstanding job on that album. Nope, we will not discuss that tour, however, I am a fan of her music.

If you've been listening to Prism, which is your favorite song?  I have several.  "By the Grace of God", "Love Me",
Photo from Free Common Use Image Search
"Unconditionally", and of course "Roar".  Heck I love all of the songs!lol!  It's great that one of our songs featured in the Musical Obsession series is amongst the nominees ins't it?  

I wish we could vote too.  Aw well, I'm going to have Prism on replay all day today. Now go read Zack O'Malley Greenburg's article on Forbes.com and check out the full list of nominees for each category.  Happy TGIF dear readers. Enjoy your day!

Comments