Fitness Wednesdays: Why must I take my Vitamins?




In keeping with my fitness quest to be healthier and toned as I grow older, being in good health is a must.   I've always tried to eat a balanced diet my entire life, even though I do (over) indulge from time to time.  If my mom were here, she would tell you that I never say no to food as a child, and I'm not ashamed of that at all. 

Over the years, I've had moments in my life when I was at the peak of fitness.  I achieve this goal by focusing my energy four to five days a week working out very regularly and eating as healthy as possible.  Doing that enabled me to keep my curvy figure toned.  As the years go by and being an emotional eater, well, that went out the window.  As I've shared in the past, my hubby loves me for me, fat and all.  In fact, when I get too focus with my weight loss journey, he always reminds me not to get too skinny....well, some guys love their women curvy, and I'm glad mine does!

I have learned to be in charge of my emotional eating (notice I didn't say "control"), although there are times when I do slip up. Now I know not to beat up myself but to re-focus my energy on being me.

I haven't always been good about taking vitamins. There are times I do and times I don't. However being a person who experience iron deficiency and other traits...making sure I do eat my vitamins in vegetables when I don't want to take supplements is a must. Now that I am older and yes...hahaha....wiser....I stick to the plan for a much healthier me.


I will continue to share my workouts and my interest in being healthier with you dear readers.  I am back on the run, and doing weight training too.  Another focus of mine is building my core. OMG...it's hard but I'm having fun learning, honing my body! :)

Do tell me what do you do? Do you workout...run...aerobics..gym time?   I would love to know. Share what you do to keep yourself healthy by leaving me a comment.  Cheers to your health & mine!

Comments