A couple of months ago I wrote an article asking you about your music playlist. I never got the chance to show you my list. A lot happened after I wrote that article so I didn't get the chance to follow up. It is about time that we talk about music again dear readers. Remember I promised to show you half of the playlist I'm listening to, and you will show me yours?
I love to run and although I've not figured out how I'm going back out there again since I'm going to night school, I still love it. As green as I am at it, (I've been running for a few years now), and though I only run for a mile or two these days, running is in my blood. When I run I love listening to music. My taste in music is pretty varied. I am going to share music from one of my running playlists stored on Google Play with you.
When I run I get into a totally different zone. The adrenaline and the feeling is one that only a runner will understand. Some runners don't like to listen to music when they do run; I totally understand when they need no interference between them and their zone. Listening to music helps me to focus and shut everything out.
What's on the playlist I am sharing? Well, Cold Storm by Pina, Sweet Jane by The Velvet Underground, Veil of Isis by The Sword and Higher Ground by the Red Hot Chili Peppers from their Album, Mother's Milk. As I mentioned, my taste is pretty eclectic and this is one of my favorite playlist to run to.
Without further ado, here's the list, and I've added one more. You have to listen to see which it is:
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tdvwdzljlna54tvs4nd5fmu7bi4
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tm2bej6wxrgyupe2ky7ifveihra
https://play.google.com/music/m/T37gxps7sjb6m5gkpacvgviir5a
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tpohbrrzyns7q37xs7m3pqwf3bm
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tl2k453ailsseve57kr4mokadxi
Now, your turn. Share a sample of your playlist with me.
Happy TGIF ~ all day today~
I love to run and although I've not figured out how I'm going back out there again since I'm going to night school, I still love it. As green as I am at it, (I've been running for a few years now), and though I only run for a mile or two these days, running is in my blood. When I run I love listening to music. My taste in music is pretty varied. I am going to share music from one of my running playlists stored on Google Play with you.
When I run I get into a totally different zone. The adrenaline and the feeling is one that only a runner will understand. Some runners don't like to listen to music when they do run; I totally understand when they need no interference between them and their zone. Listening to music helps me to focus and shut everything out.
What's on the playlist I am sharing? Well, Cold Storm by Pina, Sweet Jane by The Velvet Underground, Veil of Isis by The Sword and Higher Ground by the Red Hot Chili Peppers from their Album, Mother's Milk. As I mentioned, my taste is pretty eclectic and this is one of my favorite playlist to run to.
Without further ado, here's the list, and I've added one more. You have to listen to see which it is:
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tdvwdzljlna54tvs4nd5fmu7bi4
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tm2bej6wxrgyupe2ky7ifveihra
https://play.google.com/music/m/T37gxps7sjb6m5gkpacvgviir5a
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tpohbrrzyns7q37xs7m3pqwf3bm
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tl2k453ailsseve57kr4mokadxi
Now, your turn. Share a sample of your playlist with me.
Happy TGIF ~ all day today~
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!