Photo Journal: CosCom 2015 & Other Random Photos

                                           
This past Saturday I attended a comic adventure event hosted by my favorite comic book store, Coliseum of Comics in Orlando Fashion Square Mall, on the small scale, yet so big to those of us who love it, CosCom 2015 in Orlando.  I met some great comic fans, Cos-Players, and Illustrators.  

Since I too was a fan, and I had my mommy and grandma hats on, my grandson and my two daughters were there with me, there were no real close-up interviews to share with this write up.  I did however took as many photos as I could and had some interesting conversations, information that I will share in a later article with you my dear readers.

I had my favorite Superhero Tee Shirt on, did I blend in?

These are just a few of the photographs I took.  I am also including some other random photos of family fun times, and other photos.


JJ have a grand time - Google awesome photo

I'm doing something...yes...taking pictures!!!lol!

Amanda, JJ &Me - Note  the poster behind..my head got in the way

Mandi, JJ & Jessica
 Check out these super heroes and more below.  We love our Orlando Cos-Players...such talent!


Batman

                                                                           Spider man & JJ



 Mandi w/ Mystique

 JJ with Loki & ?? I can't remember this character's name, if you do pls let me know

 Ultra Four Comic by Illustrator Terance Baker
(I will share more about meeting him in next article)



Supper villains on the hunt? oh ohhhh ----


Are you into comics?  Have you seen the new Avengers movie yet? You must go see it!  Do tell me which character is your favorite and if you can nudge me on the name of the one I'm missing in this article.  Stay tune for the follow up article on CosCom 2015.

Comments