Express Yourself!

My love of writing allows me to express myself creatively. My creativity discovered allows me to appreciate beautiful things. I see the beauty in abstracts, lines, colors, life. I find myself observing everything I see with a keen eye. Being able to express yourself is one of the most important thing for any person to do.
www.d-foreverserenity.com
My Beautiful First born is such a creative force!



Look what I found...a fake not so Itsy Bitsy Spider!
It can help you to have peace, to feel whole again, to love, to care.  Being creative is one of the most beautiful ways you can discover who you truly are. If you are one of these creative people, whether you sing, make music, act, dance, color, draw, write, speak, even being creative with your hands to decorate, apply makeup, build things, let your spirit freely flow,  Don't. Stop.

Comments