New Blog Update Plus...I Miss You!

It has been so long since writing on the blog!  I cannot tell you how much I miss Writing.  It is difficult when the Vision you foresee cannot come together for "the look" I envision.  Not to worry though dear readers, this Blogger will get her Muse going until we can pull-off what we want to achieve!

Flowers
I love these flowers...my Mother's Day gift



So, what do you do if your plans don't work the way you want them to?  You do your best with what you have until you get to the place where you want to be.  And on that note, let's keep on Blogging!  

Have you stopped by and visited our Fanpage on Facebook?  It's under our fashion blog - FabulouslyCurvyBlog on Facebook.

A recent Video shared on our Fan Page



I have been sharing quite a lot on our fan  page and we have grown from 25 "Likes" to 63! That my dears is a major feat!   I did that without ANY advertising!  However, with plans to grow, we have a lot more to do.   

Do leave your contact information on the Form below on the main site so we can keep you in the "News".  Don't worry, your email is safe with me, no spamming, no sharing.  You will be the first to hear about what is new and stay tune for what's next!

(Portions of this article previously shared on Fabulously Curvy.com)

Comments