Cravings

I don't know how it started. I got home, and I was hungry. Hubby was cooking, thank heavens because after his visit to the dentist today, and him not feeling well, I thought I would have to come home and cook again.

Dinner wasn't ready so I had a small cup of soup. He got on my case, which was sweet since he knows I'm really trying to lose weight. I just didn't want to hear it and I almost turned into a shrew, bud didn't!lol! I just did what women do sometimes, ask, "what are you trying to say....you're complaining about how I look....?" Good man that he is, he ignored that question and I waltz off to undress from work mode into home mode. Yep, I hadn't even taken off my work clothes!

I went on Wii fit for a bit, just to do the body test. I didn't like it because it told me how fat I was! I wasn't in the mood to hear that!

I didn't complete the body test, and I didn't feel like working out tonight. What was my problem? Last night and the last couple of days, everything was going well, I was having fun. tonight I'm a craving lunatic! I had vegetables - spinach, carrots and green peas, with three small pieces of chicken (stew size) and quarter slice of a potato (that a potato cut in half and then quartered which was added to the stew by my clever hubby!) It was very filling and I was comfortable. But after, I was still craving the crunches! I had two handfuls of my favorite and then decided to stop. Then I pulled a weight watchers pop out of the freezer, sat and ate it. I'm a pig tonight!

I'm not going to beat up myself, I guess my monthly must be around the corner. That and being a bit stressed because my kids know which buttons to push sometimes! Tomorrow is another day and it will be better....or else!

Comments

  1. You are right. tomorrow is another day. Don't beat yourself up just start fresh tomorrow. I have heard a lot of good stuff about the Wii Fit. I might have to check it out.

    By the way, I remailed the e-mail I sent you a couple ofweeks ago. So check your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say enough good things about the Wii Fit, it is totally worth the money I paid for it and so much more! It starts you at beginners, and move you up when you're ready to do it. The better you perform, the more advance exercises and new workouts you open up. My balance has gotten so much better, I didn't even realised I was so unbalanced! OK, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing. Have you sent it to foreverserenity2003 at yahoo dot com?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!