Feeling the Pinch

The weather pinch that is! I've been antsy because my exercise schedule has been interrupted by illness and the weather.  I don't know how you guys in the really cold climate do it!  I do remember when I lived in New York, I would not exercise when it was Winter. The urge just wasn't there! 

During the cold months your body is sheltered by layers of clothing. You don't have to worry about how you're perceived because everyone is too busy running inside for warmth to notice! You eat, drink, sleep, work, bum around...let your toe nail polish get scratched up, your facials become non-existent, some people don't even shower...no, I had to shower....but you get what I'm saying?  The weather has a lot to do with your mood and how you feel about yourself. 

So when our weather here in sunny Florida turns frigid, when you no longer feel the warmth of the sun, it's as if your body curls up and hibernate because your system is in total shock!  Of course going about your daily business is a given, but to actually make the effort to go out into the blustery winds......ugh!

Comments