Working out, even when it's cold...brrrrr

Day Two - no work out. Nada, zilch, nothing! It was a hectic day (sick child at school pick up, in between taking care of business) plus my workout buddy was home sick! OK, so it might be an excuse, but really, I had a lot on my plate and didn't make time for working out. Stuff happens! Which you will realize as you go along, a lot of stuff will happen!

Day Three - I managed to get some jog/run in today! My workout buddy is still out sick, the cold. I went out on my own and bolstered the courage to face the winter weather we are now experiencing in Orlando! My co-workers thinks I'm crazy!lol! They will not face the wind out there. Actually, once I got going, it was not at all bad. Believe it or not I returned sweating!

You will find that as you continue on your get fit journey, "stuff" will happen that might throw you off your goal. When it does, don't give up. I've learned to accept what is happening in the moment, and then return to my goal as soon as the chance arises. That's exactly what I did! I hope you managed to get your fit schedule in today!

Comments