Our Love of Celebrities!

I think I've figured it out.  I've figured out why we love celebrities so much.  It is because we want to be like them!  Not the bad parts of their lives, you know, drugs & addiction But rather the good, fun parts of their lives! Before signing into my Twitter account, I usually like to take a look at the Tweets that are featured on the main page; I guess you could say they are the popular tweets. One of the tweets was from Justin Bieber, the new sensation in pop music right now. He tweets that he “just finished filming and now hop a plane with the fellas to go to the South of France”.


Just like that, he’s on the way to the South of France. Without no apparent care in the world, he and the ‘fellas’ (that’s how he spelt it) are jetting off to a place where not too many of us will see anytime too soon!

Does it mean that your life is boring or unimportant, or do you think I’m suggesting that you have nothing else to do? Not at all! I believe we live vicariously through some of these celebs, without them, we might just think too much about our regular lives! And admit it, sometimes you want to be elsewhere rather than where you are! It is not a bad thing, so go on, LIVE!

Comments