Renewal

Here I go again, talking about renewing myself, thinking about a makeover, life changes, etc., etc, etc., blah, blah, blah! I know, you don't want to hear another person talk about making changes in their lives, or the changes they want to make, or have to make. I get it! But listen for a minute, will you, indulge me, pretty please?

Ok, so if you follow me, or read my blog you know I'm all about getting fit, my family, making a difference...most important to me is getting myself together, so to speak, making me into a better person, and me better is good for my family!

I won't lie to you, I'm not perfect, who is I ask you?! I figure getting myself into shape, working on my body should be one of the easiest, but yet it is one of the hardest thing that I can do. Just focusing on that, will get me to focus on the other areas in my life and make the changes I do need to make, for the better!

I don’t' believe I've ever shared with you the rest of my goals, my dreams. Do you ever see those people on reality TV who have other people making them over, including their entire life? I need that. Yes I do! It isn't because I’m unhappy, not entirely, I just know that life in general would be a lot better were I to really get cracking on some of my other goals...I call them, My Life Goals!

Goal number 1 was yes, getting in shape, making myself healthier and really sticking to it - so far, so good! Goal number 2 is to finish my degree. I never got around to it. I got so busy with just living and existing that I completely pushed that aside, and never did it! I never got back on that road of educational fulfillment. Mind you, I've been taking courses here and there, getting certified in one thing or the other, but that goal of completing my Bachelors, never got back on that road, and it is time I did! And I've decided to change my studies from Business, which I have an Associates in, to Writing! Surprise!lol!

Goal number 3 is to de-clutter my life. Let me tell you, you can't imagine the stuff that piles up! I have been working on it little by little, but that hasn't totally taken place. It is going to be another thing to focus on. Goal numbers 4, get my financial life in order! It has been an on going process thus far. The past year has been more difficult than any other time in my life, I know it has been for a lot of people, but I look forward to really making it even better for us, with positive focus!

Goal number 4, to finally get that business idea I've been thinking about for the last year, up and running! I have ventured into entrepreneurship before, with some success. This time however, I will be doing this on my own, and I will do it on my own terms! Goal number 5, last but not least, owning my dream house! I want it, and I intend to get it! Wow, I cannot believe that I am putting this all out there! I've broken the sacred oath to myself and I'm really airing my business out there!lol! Look, it is what it is. I have all these thoughts in my head, I've decided to start writing things down more. I do from time to time write things down. I've made plans and seen them through because they were on paper, in front of me, checking them off as I go along. That's actually a very good way for some people to work! Now I intend to do it more often and I am sharing it with you.

Now, do you think I will stick to it and make it happen? This is not a debate, I will make it happen and I will let you know how I'm doing! We are in the month of April; there are eight more months to go before the year 2010 ends. It is not important to get it all accomplished all at once. What is important is getting started and seeing it through.

Comments