Fluff

It is Friday dear reader, isn't it great to be alive and well?  Take a deep breath and breathe in the air. Be thankful for all of your blessings. 

Getting back to the heart of the matter, my workout. I'm still walking, I didn't stop.  I have ran/jogged now for three days straight, we got back on that road!  My buddy is out today but I might brave it myself, we'll see.  Usually I go home and work out but as today is Friday, that happening might be a 20/80 chance!

My body is coming along.  Jogging is hard, god I don't know when I'll ever stop whining that it is hard, because IT IS!  But I do enjoy it as it makes me feel really good and I am working toward the end results which will make me very happy indeed!  So far, I've lost another 2lbs and I'm very pleased.  This only motivates me to keep on doing it.  I hope your plans are coming along well too.

Happy Friday!

Comments