Proud Mary

I love Tina Turner. I love her music, love the way she still looks so good after all these years, and I especially love those gams of hers....her legs silly!  She has legs for days, and gorgeous ones at that!

I heard a sound I've not really heard too often lately.  The sound of my laughter. I had forgotten what I sound like too...if that's at all possible! I'm not saying that I don't laugh at all, I just don't laugh enough! It is almost as if I've forgotten how to really enjoy life, my life. I get so bogged down by everything else. Stressing over this and that, and everyone else, that I'm losing myself in the process.

So I'm making myself a promise, to laugh more! I know I won't stop fussing and worry about my kids, and other things, but I can sure as heck stop letting myself get so stressed out! The make over is not just my body, it has to be my entire self, inside and outside. I'm still a good person, I have to remember to be good to me too. So I'll keep on going with the flow; rolling, rolling, rolling down the river....possibly in a sailboat, with my prince on it....maybe a milk shake or two....I'm just saying...lol!

Comments