What is your Fairy Tale?

Gold King or Prince Crown [Toy]Is it with the "happily ever after ending", with your Prince in tow? Is it seeing all those sacrifices you have made finally come to fruition?  Is it making that slam dunk deal that seals your future?  Whatever it is, make sure it is a tale that you weave and one in which you will determine the outcome!

I've learned that I cannot depend on others to make my life what I want it to be. I have to do it myself.  No matter if you may think that there are people around who you know will help you to make your future what you want it to be, when you do reach out to them, half the time it is the people who you don't know who will be the one to help you!

The good thing is there are people around you who are there when you need them!  If you're the one who can lend a helping hand to someone else who needs it, don't be afraid to step up!

There is nothing wrong in believing in fairy tales, it's even more wonderful when yours become more than a dream!

Comments