Status Update

On my running of course!  You do want to know right?  It's more for me than anything else, but I do welcome you on the journey of my thoughts!  So I ran today, since the last time, last Thursday.  Remember that day that I ventured out on my own?  Well, it was a good run but had to be cut short because of inclement weather.  At this time of the year, one minute it is nice and sunny, the next, it's a rainstorm!  So, I had to cut my run short, but I had a great run!

ChiRunning: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-Free RunningToday, my partner and I ventured out.  We started off well.  For the most part it was a good run.  However, me again, my feet again!  I still do not have the best pair of running shoes on.  They are better than the ones I've had for the last two years running in, that are now so worn down, they can't be used to run in.  These on the other hand, still have some support for my feet (read not run down) but they are slightly bigger than my feet, so you can imagine what that was like for me!  I did purchase a new pair of sneakers on line, they  turned out to be not that great.  Remember that drastically horrible day I had (go see that blog) if you haven't.  It was bad!  

So I will not have a good run, an even better run, until I have my footwear corrected.  I have to be outfitted with the right pair of shoes.  I am awaiting a refund or exchange so that I can make this happen.  And it will happen.  Tomorrow I'll bring my running shoes from home, yes, another one; and no, they're not new either, but they are an even better fit than the ones I ran in today!  I will get it right, eventually!

Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes

Comments