Deflated

The one word which describes me today is deflated.  I believe I wrote a poem with the same title once, it is unpublished.  I should find it and post it on my Beginner's Prose.

It is terrible difficult to deal with some people sometimes.  Even more difficult when that person is one of your children. They can be so trying!  You try not to crush their spirits; but there are times when they crush yours by their very actions.  My son is being rather lazy and indifferent.  This is not like him at all.  So I have to get to the bottom of his behaviour. When things like this happens, it makes me question myself and my method of parenting.  No matter what I go through personally, I try my best not to let it affect them in anyway.  The operative word here is "try".  It of course might not be because of me.  But oh we do tend to internalize and think that everything is about us!  Do you do that dear reader I wonder? 

Motherhood comes with its rewards and its drawbacks.  The outcome is mine to create.  And a masterpiece lies within that I will continue to mold!

Comments