Keep it Moving!

Keep It Moving Sometimes it is difficult to keep up with everything that is going on in my life.  I'm sure it's the same for some of you dear readers.  I do try; however, there are times when it seems that I won't catch up no matter what I do!  There are also times when the going gets a bit rough and I want to throw in the towel!  But you can't quit, and neither will I!  We have to give ourselves second, third, fourth, fifth, and yeah, seventh chances!  In fact, you have to give yourself as many times as it will take to get yourself where you want to be in your life. 

Although you might feel like a failure, you're not one.  Everything might not be going the way they should, but don't give up!  There are times when there is nothing to do but give up, you feeling me?  That is what I feel at times, I'm only human!  But nawwwww, that's when I turn around, get my moxy going, roll my shoulders back and like Moses parting the Red Sea (it was the Red Sea right?!), I push my way through the difficulty of the moment and carry on.  If I don't do it, then who will?  No one.  I do this for me, for my own sanity and I know you probably do too!  Keep it moving people!  Whatever it is in your life that you're trying to do, don't stop, keep on working on it,  I know I will....at least for now!

Comments