Get your lazy ass moving!

I'm not in the gung-ho spirit lately when it comes to working out.  I'm just not! I've gotten so darn lazy! Now, in my head "lazy" is because I"m not working out as often
as I used to.  I'm down to working out maybe three to four times a week which isn't as bad really, but it is just not good enough if I want to have a successful weight loss!  I'm probably being too hard on myself but really, I've got to get my gung-ho-full-speed-ahead-in-it-to-lose-the-fat spirit grooving or else!!!!!

Motivation is a heck of a thing.  When you have a goal in mind, you need motivation to keep you going!  Mine has slipped on slippery slopes for a bit. I'm going to blame it on the rain! (hey, that's a song isn't it?!) But no, it's me, I'm to blame, not the rain.  I have to get my lazy ass moving and that's that!

Comments