Happy Birthday Amanda

She's my youngest child, almost my alter-ego...well...maybe not!  Amanda, my youngest child was born 10 years ago today!
She's definitely different than her siblings, more feisty.  She doesn't mean to be, it's just her personality!  But I will not have disrespect, ever! So at times I call her out on it, when she's just being rude.  She's quick to apologize, but will put up a fight until she sees the err of her ways!

Amanda is one of the most sweetest person on this earth, she's kind, and gentle, and very loyal.  She's a go-getter and quite a fighter, in what she believes in.  She loves the limelight and isn't afraid of being the center of attention.  She's friendly and outgoing, that's why wherever she goes, everyone knows her! And guess who I am, "Amanda's mom"...yep that's me!  And I'm proud to be!

Happy 10th Birthday to my little minx. We love you always and wish for you many more wonderful birthdays to come!






______________
Happy Birthday logo pic from: www.shutterstock.com

Comments