The Art of Blogging

Blogging has become quite an art-form.  The amount of blogs and the variety of blogs in the blogosphere is absolutely mind-boggling!  I can't imagine where our lives would be today without a few of them, can you?  I know, "am I kidding, you don't care"!  OK, just go with me for a bit here dear reader.
What are some of the reasons why people blog?  Well, some use their blogs to express themselves, as an extension of their thoughts and feelings; some blog their fashion or lifestyle choices; some blog to give news and information; some blog because of their love of celebrities; some blog for a hobby, sometimes work...so you see, there are numerous reasons why people do it. It's wonderful too that there are other people who enjoy reading someone else's story, (real or fiction), life, love, reviews and opinions.  It is a form of voyeurism isn't it?! : )

What is even more amazing to me are those bloggers who do it everyday, steadfastly without missing a beat, they produce an article daily!  That my dear reader takes a lot of effort and a whole lot of organization! I admire that they do it.

I've tried to do the same, blog on a daily basis, however, I've not been quite successful at it.  Perhaps that's the reason why my blog isn't as big as others are in the blogosphere out there, but I hope one day it will be.  I also think it's great that some bloggers have made a career out of blogging.  Do I want to get paid doing this?  Heck yes, why not?  If you find something you love to do and can turn it into a income source, definitely do it! I'm still  in the baby-years with this little blog of mine.  It's really my journal of sorts; my way to vent and release some of the stress that goes with being a working mom. I'm discovering myself on this journey, as I have come to learn of my love for writing.  You, my dear reader, thank you for going on this journey with me!

Comments