Guilty Pleasure

I'm an avid television watcher.  You name the sitcom, or the series, or the realty show, I'm watching it! Perhaps not ALL reality shows, but I like the fun ones, such as the Braxton Family, the Housewives - uh uh....all of them! I also enjoy Lizard Lick Towing, Storage War and those sisters who go shrimping (fishing) with their parents!  I love the ones on Animal Channel as well.

One of the channel I do enjoy viewing is SyFy. I love Sanctuary, Merlin (which premiers Season 4 later tonight); and the other original SyFy series!  I've been watching some of the fan-made videos on YouTube.  There are some very talented people out there! I'm posting below one of the videos of Helen Magnus and Nikola Tesla from Sanctuary whose season ended with quite a bang last weekend!

If you're a fan too, enjoy. If not, why aren't you?  Get hook! :)

Comments