Commitment

Have I lost you yet dear reader?  Have you drifted off to another blog where content is posted on a daily basis....it seems as if I'm lagging behind and it's becoming tedious!  Sincerely, with utmost sincerity, I apologize because I'm not keeping up as was my intent in this new year 2012.

If you knew what was really going on, you would totally understand.  As it stands, all I can say is, I am re-committing myself to keep my blog updated and interesting!  I've also come to realize that I'm looking at other people's blogs, (that are always quite interesting btw!) and wondering why I don't have a "gazillion" of readers the way they do?  I don't give stuff away, I have no sponsors and I definitely talk too much about myself!lol! (big guffaw there!)

Seriously though, I don't envy my fellow bloggers, I actually hope to be in their shoe one day! Sometimes though I get too focus on the minor details that will sideline me.  I must remember to be true to myself and who I am. I'm a working mother of three, a grandmother, a wife, a lover of life....etc., etc. Well, suffice it to say, I won't stop talking about myself, that's what brought me to blogging in the first place. I'll try to keep it interesting and hopefully, you'll still hang around for the ride!

Comments