Whitney Houston

How can I not say something about this wonderful Diva?  I grew up listening to her after all (we're close in age, so I wasn't so young), as did many people.  This is what makes us feel as if we really knew her.  You know, like an Aunt, a cousin or a special friend?  Even more reflective for me, is her age, she has died so young!


The one thing I'm glad to read and hear from a few Media who do her justice is that according to friends of Whitney whom they interview, she was in a good place in her life, yes, she still had her demons, but the last three years, she had return to her roots, and to her religion, she was more happy than she has ever been. That puts a smile on my face, knowing that for her, she will be resting in peace. That's all anyone can ask, isn't it?

I hope her daughter, mom, and her family will find the solace they seek.

*Music uploaded via YouTube, all rights are the owners, not mine.

Comments