Juggling Act

Life can be a juggling act. Everyday it is something different.  For example dear reader, I often find myself grasping for moments of clarity trying to fit it all in to make my life work.  It's never an easy thing to do.  Many times it seems that I've found the balance and I stand tall and strong, unwavering.  Then it doesn't take much to tip the scale and I find myself holding on for dear life!
Why is it so hard to keep the key components of our lives together?  Doesn't it always seems as if everyone else is making their life work and you're not?  They wine and dine and dance and live.  Traveling far and wide, always something going on.  It feel as if what they have seems so far out of reach for you?!  Or is their life an act for the benefit of us on the outside looking in?  When I get that way, in that morose, woe-is-me-kind-of-mood, this is when a moment of clarity hits me smack dab in the face!  I realize that I am living my life!   I do have my moments in my own way.  It might not be with all the accouterments of a fancy lifestyle or even with the trappings that some deem their "must haves" for them to exist!  You see dear reader, your life is what you make it out to be. We seek our dreams on our own terms.  We don't always need affirmation from anyone else.

This is why it is never a good thing to compare yourself to others in a disparaging way, admiring what they have while beating yourself up under the same breath!  There's nothing wrong in having an ideal to look up to, someone whom you admire, and strive to be as they are.  But in doing so you need to remember that your outcome will not be the same as theirs.  Your outcome will be the perfect fit that is just for you only.  You just have to keep working at it.  And most importantly,  no matter how many times you fall, don't stop.  Take a moment to "catch your breath" if you must.  Cry if you want to. But get back up and get the ball rolling again.  I've always said that you only need one. That ONE person who will appear in your life when the going gets tough to help you at, or through, whatever stage you are.  When that job is done, that person may not be around anymore, they leave your life and this is when you carry on.  Sometimes there will be many "ONE's"!  Because at each moment of your life when you really need it, God sends that ONE to you and you won't even realize this!


Note: Video & song posted from YouTube. I do not own anything. Song, music, clips belong to the owners. Go to youtube.com to see this & other videos.

Comments