TGIF, Latest Natural Hair Look - Me 'n My Fro

TGIF all! It's another be-yoo-ti-ful FRIDAY! The sun is shining and I wish I had all the money in the world right now!  But since that's not possible, I have to make do and create my riches from the life around me!  My life is filled with love, lots of it.  I'm grateful for my adoring and adorable hubby of over 20 years, my three beautiful children who I refer to as "the kids" all the time, but they're older now and growing up so fast!  My adorable grandson whom I adore and hug every chance I get!  I'm thankful Lord for your love.

I've been looking at the latest look in natural hair style and colors for women, particularly black women and found two that I absolutely love!  I need a new look and am contemplating one of these two for the summer. What do you think?  Take a look by clicking on the link below.

Update: Me 'n My Fro: April 2012 I love these two looks!  The colors and the cut, great styling.  The first look is very becoming for the older woman, what ...

Comments