Dreams

I'm sitting here, my mind zoning off, over the grass and through the clouds, drifting into lands so very far away.


I've often dream of travelling, and I have traveled a bit, having left my birth country Jamaica for the United States. I first lived in New York, Brooklyn. And while there, I traveled back and forth to the City of Manhattan where I worked.  I've been all over New York while I lived there.  And I've been to Florida, mostly Fort Lauderdale;  I've been to Philadelphia, and New Jersey, I've mostly traveled within and always staying on the East Coast, except when I ventured South to Fort Lauderdale/Miami areas and now residing in Orlando.

But the place where I've always wanted to visit is Belgium!  Then France, and Germany, and Switzerland.  I also would like to visit Greece, Turkey, Morocco and Germany! Wouldn't that be the trip of a lifetime?  What would your dream trip be dear reader?  Where have you often dreamt of running off to? Isn't it like us to do that, to wish to be elsewhere than where we are?  But is there anything wrong with that really? I say no.  Because it is good to dream and to do so is to use your imagination.  To think about far away places and imagining yourself there is being quite creative in fact!

To top if off, and being even better than our creative thinking is getting yourself there, to the place of your dreams!  Hahaha, oh what a time we would have! Exploring, eating, randomly perusing the streets, museums and different venues that would be accessible to us as travellers!  Don't give up on that dream trip of yours, because one day you will make it a reality!

Comments