Musical obsession - Robin Thicke - TGIF

Well dear reader, it's another Friday! Thank God, we made it through the work week, if yours end today, congrats!            I've been listening to one of my favorite crooners all day, the gorgeous Robin Thicke! Love everything about him, even his wife!lol!  I'm posting a couple of my fav songs that he sings, for your musical enjoyment, from YouTube.  Enjoy!

Dreamworld, he dreams of a world without discrimination of any kind! (we all do)

Rollacoasta featuring the beautiful Estelle!



Love after war...the perfect scenario after a disagreement w/your special one....can he sing or can he SANG?!!!


Note: These videos were downloaded from Youtube. Robin Thicke & his featured artistes and their record companies. I own nothing! Please go to youtube.com to see these & other videos.  Also, there might be featured advertisement by youtube prior to the playing of these videos. (yeah, that's a new thing!)

Comments