Odd Behavior

I will never understand people, no matter how old I get.  No matter how many years of people-perience (yes, I've created a new word...don't let it annoy you) I have.  No matter how I do try to understand us humans.  I'll NEVER understand them.  Why, you might be wondering dear reader?

Because some people are a perplexing bunch!  They are hard to understand and pretty difficult to read!  Take for example, some people I deal with from time to time.  This particular individual, we'll  have the greatest telephone conversations.  Emailing back and forth.  Hashing out the twists and turns of the matter at hand. When I see the person face to face.  I get nothing!  A big FAT NOTHING???!!!! Of course I'm wondering to myself, is it me?  What did I do wrong?  I'll go out of my way to be accommodating and greet but it becomes awkward.  I either get the quick smile and the other party rushing off, or the even faster eyes aimed in another direction and get totally ignored????!!!!

What's up with that? I want to go over and be the direct personality I can be at times, but I don't.  Is it because I'm female and he's male? Or I'm black and he's not? And no, I don't think it's a "race" thing, I'm instinctively going by, maybe he just doesn't know how to react to me in person?   It's probably just a personality quirk on his part, but it's rather irritating and mind boggling to say the least!


Note: Picture/graphic from Google.com search: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=perplexed+bothered+and+bewildered&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=899&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=BGKxT6qTOIqa8gSNzMz9CA

Comments

  1. hey great blog just stumbled on ur blog and i like and following you 2 plz do come thru my fashion blog to and follow back if you will like what you will see there too

    thanks and keep the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! I'll check your blog site too.!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!