Phat or Fat?

Oh the conundrums of it all dear reader, I've been psyching my brain into overdrive.  I'm trying to trick myself and move out of my comfort zones.  You know if you don't realize it, you get into a certain place and you don't move, we've talked about this before.  You want change in your life and yet you do nothing about it. You just sit there, and you just whine.

Not happening on my watch, so no matter the outcomes I'm going after the things I want, it doesn't hurt to hear the word "No" does it?  (I mentioned that in my last 366-project update yesterday) Yes it does!  Anyone who says it doesn't hurt to be told "No" or to be denied something that you really want is a big fat liar!

So what do you do?  You keep trying and trying and trying. You should even think about going about it another way.  Try something new, or look for other options.  The Universe is not against you. God is not denying you what you want most. He actually wants you to be happy, to be fulfilled. But there are just sometimes when you actually have to get up, and get moving!

The trick I've been playing on myself lately is where my body is concerned.  I've been in unmotivated zone lately about my weight loss, I've even discussed it in other writings.  I am doing something about it, but to keep it in the forefront of my mind I've been working on my psyche.  I've been wearing the clothes I would only wear when I'm feeling super-toned and really fit.  No more loose fitting baggy clothing for me!  I'm belting my blouses and dresses, wearing more fitted trousers, and showing off my arms....MY ARMS!  This way I realize to be fly and look phat, I have to get rid of the fat! Now don't get me wrong. I'm a strong supporter of anyone being what and who they are. I also love being a plus sized diva.  I just want to be a more healthier version of myself.  I want to not have to worry about diabetes and heart disease and to not have to be out of breath if I go up a few flights of stairs.  I've been reading other success stories and avidly perusing magazines, not only am I inspired but I'm motivated to get to where I want to be.  I encourage you to find ways to keep yourself motivated so you don't forget what it is you're striving for!

Comments