Worldwide

Everyday I turn to my blog to not just vent, not always : ), but because I love to write. I love to share with others what I hope is a little bit of motivation, hope and inspiration. I'm not the most eloquent of writers, nor am I the poster child for having it all in life, because I don't.  Heck, I'm not even where I thought I would be at the age I'm at now. Truthfully, I thought I would be running my own company by now, or have some "lofty" title!  Somewhere along the way, life happened.  However, I'm also coming to the realization that I am exactly where God wants me to be. I might not have the "accouterments" of what anyone needs to live it up everyday, but I sure as heck have enough motivation and inspiration in my soul to continue on my life-journey, because God sure as heck has it all planned!


Each time that I start out typing, with a particular subject in mind, I have no idea where my article will end, or what I'm really going to write about. Somehow it comes naturally!  This dear reader is how I have come to realize my love for writing (and my stories and poetry that I do write of course)!

On a daily basis when I check in to my blogsite, the first place I look is at the "Stats" to see who has visited with me and which countries are noted.  While today's numbers are not the most I've had visited, I'm stoked to see that I have "new" visitors from places I didn't realize were "browsing" around my blogosphere!  Macedonia (FYROM), one visitor from Macedonia!  In my head I'm thinking where in the world is Macedonia...trying to remember my geography! Google search comes in very handy!  I've learned that it's quite an interesting country with many a museum and archeology to keep a tourist like me very busy! Oh to be a traveller!  You know I've often wish I could have one of those smug jobs they do on the travel channel, visiting faraway places and learning a bit about not just the countries, but the people.  Imagine looking into the life of an everyday Macedonian..if that's not what they're called, forgive the ignorance...but I wonder what life is like there?  I guess I'll be reading a bit more on that!

I see a lot of visitors from all over the world have stopped by, Kenya, Sweden, Indonesia, Russia, the USA, India, United Kingdom, Malaysia and the Philippines!  To you my dear readers I say thank you, THANK YOU! For gracing me with your presence and reading with me! I've gone Worldwide, much like one of my favorite entertainers who is known as Mr. Worldwide, my blog goes worldwide and I'm stoked!


Pageviews by Countries
United States
175
Russia
75
Sweden
5
United Kingdom
2
Indonesia
2
India
1
Kenya
1
Macedonia [FYROM]
1
Malaysia
1
Philippines
1



Comments