Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

I realize that Blogger has had new looks available for a while now.  I did switch immediately at first. Trying all of their new Dynamic Views....they just didn't work for me.  It's not that I don't like changes...not 100%, just about 80% (to be honest). but I'm a go-getter and I am willing to embrace change and progress.


However, one of the things I like about the old format is that I can see all of the little additions that makes my blog what it is, for me.  The look of my Home page, though not perfectly where I want it to be, is good for now with my own personal touches.  I like that I can see my links, some pictures, etc.  Plus the one big pet peeve I had about the new Dynamic View was that it didn't stay on one View, it kept switching out, without me even doing that!  One reader would see one-view, another reader  would see something else?!  I just hated that! So I switched back.

Now Blogger has made more changes which is great for them because they want to move "us" into the 21st Century - and truthfully, I'm all for it!  However,  now I cannot add anything to my individual pages - Nada, Kaput, Zero!  I've tried, but keep receiving a message that the old format is gone; and so I will have to go about making changes to my blog.  I really intended to make changes, it's been my goal all along, but I was working on my own timeline to do it.    I just wanted to make the changes completely, only once, when I had everything I planned in place, without having to change it again, and again.

So this is your warning my dear readers, I will be changing the look of each of my blogs, eventually, just to comply with what is necessary for me to function. So do not be alarmed when you tune in to read with me, and I have a totally new look!

Comments