The Best Running/Workout Shoes

I'm in search of a good pair of workout/running shoes and if they come with a great discount, even better!  I've started working out again, as you know, and the sneakers I'm wearing are not appropriate for any form of exercise!  Possibly only for my bike ride and even that's becoming uncomfortable!  Do you remember when I used to run often?  Yeah, me too!  Miss it, love it, going back!

But before I begin to run again, I have to get a new pair of sneakers (still have the ones from three years ago), one that will be a cross workout for running, bike riding and working out at the gym!  I've been looking at the list of sneakers for this year, you know, the best ones to buy.  Then I realized that I need to make a more informed choice so I went looking around online for the best fit for flat-footed people like me!  Yes, I'm flat footed and it's not an easy way to be. I like flats (flat-heeled shoes) but they get uncomfortable after a while, so I mostly wear heels or platformed shoes! But as you know, I love a great pair of heels, so no loss on my part!

One of the things I learned that I need for my flat feet are shoes that give stability and support.  I also need shoes that will support my heel.  Now how does a girl get all that without paying through the nose?!  Well, I'll let you know how well I did, when I get them! But for now, here are some tips from Real Simple's Fashion Fit Lab on how to choose the best workout shoes for you!

Also, if you're flat-footed like me, check out the Running Shoes Guru's website filled with information!




Comments