Musical Obsession - Abba, Olivia Newton-John, Andy Gibb

I've never seen this concert before!  Thank heavens for You Tube and all of you fantastic people out there! First off all, I know I'm going to be "aging" myself out here, but since I've never really hid my age, that's alright! lol!  I grew up listening to these guys!  I love them, and still do. I've shared many an article about my childhood days enjoying their music, and nursing my angst, their music did it for me.  If you're younger than 30, do give it a listen. It might be too slow for you, but you'll enjoy it, I promise!

Abba, Olivia Newton-John and Andy Gibb, Part One





Abba, Olivia Newton-John  and Andy Gibb, Part Two


I do not own these videos, music, or the lyrics. I'm just a fan! You can go to youtube.com to watch these videos. Music Videos uploaded by vistalasvegas on youtube.

Comments