Musical Obsession - Psy Gangnam Style

Happy Saturday dear readers!  This is the last of the Musical Obsession feature for this week!  Yeaah, Saturday, Saturday, that's all right!  I love that song, but the featured music today is one that has become a recent hit, and I do mean HIT!!! It's from Korea, yes, it's Psy's Gangnam Style!!!! 

Gangnam Style does what "Sexy and I Know it" does to me when I hear it....I want to jump up if I'm sitting down and dance!  I have no clue what Psy is saying, hopefully he's not swearing up a storm, and I really don't think he is!  The video is really cool (I'm sure you've seen it by now) and he is really fun to watch!

I like Korean music and have listened to a couple, even before Psy, they're fun to listen to!  Without further ado, here's Gangnam Style.  You know, I really have to learn that dance!lol!  Thanks for coming on this musical journey with me!




Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.

Comments